Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Problems Encountered

FINDING FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
In addition to this finding future developments for a lot of the devices/media was quite a difficult process, especially with the Social Networking and CPUS. However thats when the advice of Mr Cavil and help for peers caloborated in order for me to be succesful  in finding this information. After speaking to Mr Cavil about my difficulty he advised me for CPUS that I  should have a look at 'Quantam Computing' which deals with the idea of CPUS being replaced merely by Qubits. This was quite an interesting aspect to look at it about how our computers/technology will be designed in the future.

Then Mr Cavil was able to advise me on what I should do for social networking. Since I could not find general information on what could be the future of social networking, he suggested I find specific information about sites that are thinking to develop something in the future, such as the face recognition feature of Facebook. As well as this Drishti was able to advise me on the types of things she found and how I could find them through searching through several pages as she stated she just kept flicking pages in order to find her information and she was finally sucessful in doing so.


   

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ON ONE PAGE
On the other hand once I had pasted all my information onto the powerpoint I realised that I had put too much information on one slide which had already been hyperlinked. In order to overcome this however I applied a very way, which was to duplicate that slide I wanted to split the information in and edit the hyperlink arrows and the slides they connected to when the forward/back arrow was pressed.

Even after this I had to go through my whole ebook in order to double check that each hyperlink thread flowed with the slide it was meant too, and was not muddled up like it had previously been.


Too much information on one page


No comments:

Post a Comment