Thursday, September 8, 2011

Problems Encountered

CONFUSION
With this assingment I believe the biggest issue was the fact on what to actually put on the assignments, especially with Social Networking. However since I was actually listening in class I was able to recall that online there are a few questions we can answer and include in our information. So I used this as a guide, in order to produce my work with adequate information that would teach something new to the mass media while simultaneously be entertaining.

In addition to this I was able to get advice from Mr Cavill in which he personally helped me on the information I could include and incorporate within each aspect I researched. One really good advice he gave me for CPUS was the Quantam Computing, which I probably wouldnt of found in a millineum if i tried!

Big time confusion!



WHATS MY INPUT OF THE ASSIGNMENT?

Overall I felt that the adversities I encountered during this assingment were minor and were not that difficult to deal with. Out of 5 I would rate this assignment a perfect 5 because during the process of creating this ebook I was able to learn a whole lot of new things which I did not know before and I was able to do so while having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment