Thursday, September 8, 2011

Social Networking

Today (3/9/11) I began to research my second aspect/topic for my ebook. Social Networking is a part of multimedia that I am very familiar with, due to our society being exposed to it from a very young age. When creating this section the thing I found most challenging was the gathering of the information. It was something that was definitly challenging but also unavoidable, thats why I began searching right away! Once again the things that I found most fascitinating was the futuristics direction of this multimedia! The thing that fascinated me the most out of the things I found for the futuristic designs was the concept of controlling interface without actual physical movement in social networking.  This was quite an interesting aspect to hear about, and here is an image below which depicts how interaction between two devices may look like in order to increase social networking and its efficiency:

http://mashable.com/2009/06/01/social-media-future-tech/   this website is a very resourceful website in which the future directions of the social networking media can be determined and viewed.

In my social networking aspect I decided I would cover two examples that were well known to me, which was FACEBOOK and BLOGGER, as well as this I also thought I would use a social networking that would be something different as well as something I did not know of. From these thoughts I concluded that I would do eHarmony, something both innovative and interesting. Overall with these three various networking sites collaborated I got the opportunity to learn many interesting things about social networking sites and the way they function! Especially about the pricey expenses to join some of them, for example eHarmony for instance. However when balanced with the quality they promise to provide I felt that this price was fairly justified in its essence.

    
Now that this had been done and finished it was time for me to get cracking on the third one :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment