Thursday, September 1, 2011

Research - Netbooks

Today 1/9/11
I began to research for my eBook. The first topic I choose was NETBOOKS. Once I started researching I found some very interesting things on NETBOOKS, which I could not only show off to family but also surprised myself with.  I already knew basic information such as what a Netbook is and how similar it is compared to a Laptop and Notebook, but what really got to me was the future directions of these Netbooks! 

Although I know you will have the opportunity to see this on my actual eBook I will show you a preview of some of the future designs in plan for the netbooks, which have completely amazed and fascinated me indeed and im sure will dazzle you too!



Researching netbooks is quite interesting as I was able to find multiple videos and texts which were able to enhance my understanding about these technologies which although I quite commonly use but do not know much about. One thing I did know beforehand was the netbooks are like notebooks or laptops but just a smaller version. However what I didnt know was that they have more distinctive features which make them a netbook this includes them having certain feautres (e.g. an optical drive),  smaller screens and keyboards and offer reduced computing power. What also makes them so unique is their light weight! 

Some aspects I didnt mention on my ebook, but I thought you would find interesting are other protoypes. These however are not netbooks but instead laptops, here are some pictures of these that you will find most certainly very interestings!

Nokia’s Scroll OLED Laptop



Dell Eco-Friendly Root


Roteburu

No comments:

Post a Comment